. For longer than two decades, RAINN spent some time working in several techniques to help People in america who possess skilled sexual physical violence domestically and abroad. We have been specialized in using the services of companies to raised their techniques pertaining to the training about, and response to, sexual violence. To achieve this, we provide a number of specific services proven to meet an organizationâ€™s needs that are specialized including:
The Nationwide Sexual Assault Hotline
Phone: whenever somebody calls 800.656.HOPE, these are typically associated with a RAINN help expert or a center that is local RAINNâ€™s system of greater than 1,000 intimate assault providers through the nation. Find out about the phone hotline.
Talk: Survivors and ones that are loved access assistance online (online.rainn.org) through a chat-based platform on any device that is internet-connected. The private platform provides support to several thousand survivors every month, lots of whom are disclosing the knowledge when it comes to first-time. Find out more about the online hotline.
While hotline services can play a critical part in numerous companies, you will find significant challenges to supplying and scaling these servicesâ€”from handling staff and volunteer protection, to handling problems associated with burnout and retention. RAINN is uniquely placed to generally meet the requirements of communities afflicted with intimate physical violence by giving quality hotline solutions 24 / 7 at an cost that is affordable. You can expect both the technology infrastructure together with victim services expertise to produce quality, anonymous, and confidential crisis intervention solutions in English and Spanish, via telephone and on line. RAINN partners with regional providers and will be offering solutions which will make sure survivors have the assistance they deserve.
- Phone Crisis Intervention Services in English and Spanish. RAINNâ€™s phone hotline solutions offer trained assault that is sexual staff 24/7, in English and Spanish, to guide communities with crisis intervention, empathetic listening, and warm handoffs to designated regional companies.
- On the web Crisis Intervention Services in English and Spanish. RAINN provides safe and anonymous hotline that is online intervention servicesâ€”customized for almost any community. The hotline is branded to your community; but, RAINN offers the staffing and technology that is secure.
- Texting. RAINN has got the power to offer resources and recommendations via SMS, or txt messaging. RAINN can offer the working platform, and texting are taken care of immediately quickly by trained staff 24/7. RAINN doesn’t offer crisis intervention solutions via text as a result of issues over confidentiality and privacy.
Businesses frequently have varying quantities of protocols and trainings in position to deal with dilemmas of intimate attack. RAINN provides consulting solutions to aid businesses which are at any point in the processâ€”whether here is the very first discussion an organization has already established in the subject or there has been policies set up for many years. RAINNâ€™s subject material professionals will review and evaluate individual policies, academic, training, or understanding efforts. RAINNâ€™s group works with organizational stakeholders to produce a framework that is customized address these problems in a manner that is most effective for the organizationâ€™s unique needs, tradition, and environment.
RAINN conducts intimate physical violence avoidance and reaction program assessments according to leading research, regulatory guidance, and state and federal guidelines to judge system talents and weaknesses. The effect is a collection of concrete suggestions that assists businesses in supplying education that is best-in-class reaction programs.
Professionals at RAINN simply take a victim-centered, trauma-informed method of assess programs, policies, solutions, and trainings that target sexual violence training and reaction. To make certain every aspect of a course are very carefully evaluated, RAINN follows a systematic and replicable methodology:
- First, RAINN product reviews the organizationâ€™s current programs, policies, protocols, trainings, and solutions.
- Then, material specialists from RAINN conduct website visits to collect more information through targeted sessions with key workers.
- Finally, RAINN assesses the system against assessment criteria to produce a listing of areas where promising methods have already been founded and a couple of concrete suggestions make it possible for effective and programming that is compliant.
RAINN tailors all assessments into the particular requirements associated with the company, including their unique culture and weather. This consists of assessment that is scalable that give attention to an individual issue such as for instance policy, training, or services.
After the effective conclusion of a program evaluation, relevant businesses meet the criteria to get the Best methods Certification. Companies may show this official certification publicly and share it due to their stakeholders. This official certification is legitimate for just two years, from which time the corporation might affect be recertified. Find out more concerning the guidelines Certification Program.
RAINN is a frontrunner in supplying comprehensive sexual attack trainings for specialists and volunteers nationwide. Building away from an in-depth training curriculum for RAINNâ€™s support professionals, we offer training services for businesses and businesses. As subject material professionals, RAINN provides trainings that are several engage, educate, and prepare adult learners to aid survivors of intimate attack. Training modules consist of, but are not restricted to: intimate Assault 101, Understanding Trauma reactions, and Tips of Crisis Intervention.
RAINNâ€™s academic programs are grounded in research on injury, in addition to best- and promising- methods into the field of adult training, and brings from considerable experience supplying solutions to victims. Engaging in-person trainings, seminars, and separate techniques use interactive situations and real-world applications, including guidelines, evidence-based approaches, and strength-based views.